MISCHA's Musts: What's In Our Carry-On
Posted on 17 May 2017
Whether it's an impromptu business trip, a weekend get-away or arrangements for the long summer months, packing for the trip can be a pain. While I believe it’s just as easy to hop on a plane and go without too much fuss, there are a few items that I find make the journey from take off to landing, just that little bit easier.
Here are ready-to-shop items in my carry-on I can't fly without...
2. Tom Ford glasses - because my contacts get dry and I want to catch up on as many movies as possible
3. Avene lip balm - one my favourite drugstore finds
4. Macbook Pro 13'
5. B&O Beoplay H6 headphones
6. Magazines - my digital detox time so I can read a magazine cover to cover.
7. Shigeta Awakening Rose Mist - I discovered this brand in Tokyo. This is great for staying hydrated on long haul flights
9. MISCHA Bucket Tote - Rose - perfect for carrying all the essentials and then some
10. Monocle Magazine - catch up on global affairs