How to Style: Accessorising our Monogram Crossbody
Posted on 31 October 2016
From Burberry to Valentino, just one look at the Fall/Winter 2016 runways and you’ll know that this season's must-have is a medium-sized shoulder bag with a thick, 'guitar' strap. The versatile shape means you can fit your iPhone 6 Plus and still have plenty of room for cosmetics and cards while looking chic enough for a brunch or dinner date. Here are six ways to accessorise your autumn look with our Monogram Crossbody's.
1. Going for drinks? Adopt your rocker alter ego with a pair of pointed sock-booties (another trend this season), a chunky, statement bracelet and mismatched rings.
2. Got a brunch date? Go for a sweeter take with some red suede flats, skinny belt and delicate jewellery to draw out the red detail of the bag.
1. Pair it with black leather accessories like a belt with gold details to match the gold metalwork in the bag and you’re ready to talk business.
2. Add a touch of femininity with some white heels and half-tortoise sunnies then bring out the straps with some wrap bracelets. The white tones provide a brighter office look.
Off Duty Look
1. Go for an easy, weekend chic look with olive-blue accessories combo. A pair of cream oxfords and taupe sunnies complete the laid-back look.
2. Silver oxfords (No, you don’t have to only wear gold just because the bag has gold detail!) and sharp blue sunnies bring out an urban chic vibe perfect for pounding the pavement while exploring a new city.
Photo credit: Rosie Lai of Through Rosie Coloured Lenses