MISCHA x Art Central
Posted on 17 March 2017
1) Lunch at Le Marché by Michelin-star chef, Philippe Orrico (four courses worth $188)
- Bookings available on Thursday, March 23rd and Friday, March 24th only
- VIP Preview (by invitation only): Monday, March 20th, 2017, 3pm - 5pm
- First Night: Monday, March 20th, 2017, 5pm - 9pm
- Unlimited access to the fair from March 21st-25th, 2017
- Access to the VIP lounge - Club Central
*Applicable to purchases of HK$2000 (US$260) or over
*Offer limited to the first 30 clients who shop at MISCHA online
*One VIP access pass per transaction
*Restaurant bookings must be made via email@example.com
ART FAIR DINING
Art Central offers two pop-up dining experiences during Art Week. Visitors can either dine at LE MARCHÉ, the restaurant helmed by Michelin-star chef, Philippe Orrico, or for something more casual, STREET FOOD CENTRAL joins together with some of Hong Kong’s hottest eateries to create an unmissable outdoor food experience.
Experience five days of curated exhibitions, ambitious installations, engaging panel discussions, experimental film, and cutting-edge performance that appeals to both the experienced collector and the art enthusiast.