Travel Guide: How To Do Ibiza in 4 Days
Posted on 20 September 2018
This summer I had my first Ibiza experience. I call it an experience because it was arguably one of the most intense, yet relaxing holidays I've been on (thanks to the seasoned revellers and friends who organised everything) thank you! We all stayed together on a yacht, which made it effortless and even more memorable. I walked away with a glowing tan, my liver intact, and only slightly sore feet. If you want to make the most of your time there, I challenge you to complete my itinerary below:
- Land in Ibiza and ease your way into the Ibiza pace at Beach House on Playa D'en Bossa. Think blue skies, hip tunes and lots of tanned beautiful people.
- Late dinner at Destino - Pacha's first hotel and restaurant concept.
- HEART Ibiza - a collaboration between Cirque de Soleil and the Adrià brothers, it's a live dinner experience turned club.
- Sleep in while the captain sails to Formentera
- Lunch at Beso Beach: the grilled octopus and red prawn paella were divine
- Arrive at Sunset Ashram just in time for DJ Maricha's set that takes you into the sunset
- Anchor and stay overnight on the ocean by one of the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza, Comte Beach Cove. Wake up like this:
- Morning sail to the legendary island of Es Vedrà. It features in the Odyssey and is said to possess strong spiritual and magnetic energy.
- Sail into Blue Marlin for late afternoon and wait for the magic to happen. This has to be the highlight of my trip, it was the best beach club!
- Back to Marina Botafoch in the evening before heading out for more dancing
- Hï Ibiza for resident South African DJ, Black Coffee
Kiss all your friends goodbye and wait until next summer!