MISCHA'S Musts: Summer Skincare Essentials
Posted on 14 June 2018
Summer is here and that means time spent outdoors, sun-kissed skin and beach days. With the temperatures heating up, our skin requires different skincare to winter.
Here are a few of our tried and tested tips to ensure your skin stays healthy:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate (drink plenty of water and moisturise your skin)
- Exfoliate your face and body, with all that sun exposure, you need to renew your skin cells.
- Use SPF 30 or more every day
We've listed ready-to-shop items to get you through those balmy summer months.
1. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Conditioner - lightweight and nourishing with coconut oil
2. First Aid Beauty Tinted Moisturiser SPF30 - hydrates, protects and perfects because it's too hot to wear foundation.
3. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion - lightweight, sand and sweat-proof and water resistant!
4. John Masters Organics Rose & Aloe Hydrating Mist - instantly hydrates and soothes the skin. Available in our new Travel Kit.
5. Sand & Sky Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment - a glow-boosting blend of Australian botanicals. Australian Pink Clay detoxifies and refines pores for a glowing, healthy-looking complexion.
6. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask - a breathable sleeping mask that smoothes and perfects skin, overnight.
7. Alpha H Liquid Gold - a powerful liquid exfoliant diminishing wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.
8. Ouai Sun of A Beach Ombré Spray - a sun-activated hair lightener spray to add a touch-of-sunshine to your hair.