MISCHA's Musts: Autumn Skincare Essentials
Posted on 18 October 2017
We're officially saying goodbye to Summer and saying hello to Autumn. Along with the changing colours of the leaves, come changes to our skin. It can often leave skin feeling dull and dry, so tweaking your daily routine and keeping your skin hydrated is key.
Here are a few of our tried and tested tips to extend your summer glow well into the season:
- Switch caffeine for herbal tea (boo)
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate
- Use SPF every day (rain or shine)
We've listed ready-to-shop items to get you through the colder months.
2. Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream - always receive compliments when wearing this for a 'no makeup' look
3. Subtle Energies Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Moisturiser - stimulates cell renewal and contains 24K gold
4. Jurlique Rose Hand Cream - dry hands and new manicure do't go together
5. Aromatherapy Perfect Partners Bath & Shower Oil - just great
6. Tatcha Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder - exfoliant and cleanser in one for baby-soft skin
7. John Masters Organics Lavender Hydrating Mist - we love that it's organic